Applications are invited for suitably qualified individuals to fill the
above position that has arisen in the actuarial department of a life
assurance company. The successful candidate will report to the Actuarial
1. An undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science or any other related
2. Has made significant progress with the Core Principles subjects from
the IFoA or similar subjects from any other recognized actuarial body.
3. Should have at least 2 years’ experience in technical actuarial work
post university education.
4. Proficiency in VBA is an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Statutory valuations
• Experience Investigations
• Review of reinsurance arrangements
• Product Pricing
• Research and Data Analytics
Interested and qualified persons must submit their applications together
with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22