We are looking for an expert business analyst with banking and finance experience as well as great presentation skills for a remote, work from home position. As a global tech company, we set up, maintain, and promote critical state-of-the-art infrastructure for decentralized applications. We are the developer of Cosmos Network, a decentralized network of independent, scalable, and interoperable blockchains. We’re passionate, self-driven, industry leaders whose vision is to empower every human to contribute to solving the world’s most urgent and complex problems. We believe that the technology we’re building will have a major impact on how humans connect and coordinate on a global scale. Join our growing team and plug into the most powerful blockchain ecosystem.
How we work:
Our team comprises of members working from across the globe. We leverage agile methodologies to move quickly and stay focused. Communication is important to us and we rely heavily on Slack, Zoom, and GitHub to help us stay in sync. All the technology we build is open source. This is a full-time remote position and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most team meetings occur between 8am and 12pm Pacific Time (UTC-8/-7). If you’re applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, you’ll be expected to adapt to our meeting times.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, operations and technology partners at all levels) to define business objective and document requirements.
- Coordinate and perform detailed requirements analysis.
- Drive and participate in designing, developing and implementing technical specifications.
- Develop project plans, manage risks and ensure quality control throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Drive project governance best practices.
- Support and participate in operational risk discussion.
- Manage conflicting business and technology priorities.
- Performing requirements analysis.
The desirable candidate has the following:
- Experience leading large and complex multi-stakeholder technology projects.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the EMEA region is a plus.
- Previous experience in finance or banking industries preferred.
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders and partners at all levels.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of the Internet
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits like educational budget, fitness and wellbeing spend
- At least 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Competitive salary package, including equity