Annual Salary: $40k – $50k
Remote | Full Time
Our company is looking for a qualified Content Writer to enable content/collateral creation for our sales and other departments. The ideal candidate is a team player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup and help to build a world class culture.
LeadIQ is backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, and Fresco Capital. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we’re building a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Most recently, LeadIQ has secured a 10M series A round of funding. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, TripActions, Plaid, Nexmo, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
- Very comfortable operating independently
- Reports to Product Marketing Leader
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to plan, research, and develop content to enable LeadIQ reps specifically in sales, but also customer success and marketing
- Maintain a clear, accurate, and on time schedule of content creation and deliverables
- Own, organize, and manage Quip, our internal documentation tool
Required Skills and Experience
- Detail oriented and focused on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to show past examples of written work.
- Professional experience writing