To offer outstanding support to our diverse enterprise clients.
- Manage incoming support requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Fully solve impressive problems in a tier-less support structure.
- Communicate across departments to solve client problems and document solutions for teammates.
- Meet deadlines critical to customer success.
- Outstanding written communication
- Enthusiasm for research and continuous progression
- Innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Devoted communication to clients and team members
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable
- Growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
- 3+ years of support experience (or educational and professional equivalent)
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Firm understanding of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- Will Put You Ahead:
- WordPress/web hosting experience
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/mySQL debugging experience
- Familiarity with JSON, YML, and/or Linux command line
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave