We are a company supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Senior Financial Analyst joining our team to support financial activities.
- Provide financial support to various fixed price and T&M contracts. Includes pricing strategy and proposal price preparation.
- In addition prepare Budget/Forecast and EAC as required.
- Provide monthly P&L analysis, budget/forecast variance analysis, and DSO analysis.
- Review funding and prepare Risk request as needed.
- Ensure contract cost is correct and complies with all company and federal policies.
- Oracle Financials experience preferred, in addition experience with OCONUS Travel and relocation a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of relevant experience; OR Equivalent combination of education, work experience and training.
- Experience in Government Contracting
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills with the ability to understand the impact of business decisions on P&L
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (such as v-lookups, pivot tables)
- US Citizenship for systems access
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication
- FAR and CAS knowledge
- Oracle financial systems
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations: