An education support company is looking for English speakers who can deliver online English instruction and English tutoring services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality online education via engaging content, advanced learning technology, and highly skilled and experienced employees. Our aim is to help learners from diverse backgrounds improve their English conversation and writing skills. To achieve this goal, we require outstanding and passionate tutors who can do great work and satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Deliver customized online English classes from beginner to advanced level to our clients, who are non-native English speakers.
- Facilitate a series of engaging online English classes to ESL students of various ages, ranging from young learners to mature professionals.
- Instruct, assist, and correct students during online classes. Help them improve their pronunciation and English conversation and writing skills.
Details and Benefits
- This is a remote, part-time position—you are free to teach from any global location amenable to teaching online lessons (i.e., quiet and private).
- Flexible schedule with minimum hours—it’s up to you how many hours you work weekly and on which days.
- Tutors are independent contractors and have the freedom to use their own teaching styles and methods.
- Tutors are paid per teaching session.
- Teaching platform: Online teaching platform (similar to Skype)
- Native fluency in English
- Minimum one year of ESL teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Completion of any Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content to client needs and personalize lessons for each student
- Qualified home office/location with an internet-connected computer and webcam capability. (Reliable internet connection and headset with microphone required.)
- Flexible Schedule for students living in other parts of the worldPreferred Qualifications
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Energetic and passionate about teaching; strong communication skills and friendly personality when interacting with ESL students.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and problem-solving in face-to-face and remote environments.
- Teaching certificate, such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or a similar teaching qualification certificate
- Interest in teaching English to students with diverse backgrounds; ability to address diverse learning styles and needs of online learners.
- Location :Anywhere
- Schedule :Contingent upon availability
- Duration :Ongoing
- Payment :Negotiable
- Start Date :ASAP