Calling out for applicants for passionate, qualified and fun loving sales manager position which can be undertaken remotely from any part of the world. Are someone who thrives from success, thrives from seeing your team be the best, and thrives in a sales role? It will be your job to put your stamp on a well-known company within the WordPress industry. You will help to propel new sales programs as well as leading and encouraging our growing team of sales enthusiasts.
- As a sales manager, you will be responsible for the everyday sales operations and will take operational leadership of our Sales enthusiasts and sales verticals.
- Support, Coach, Inspire and lead our growing team of hardworking sales enthusiasts
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Strategic input to our company.
- Creating an enthusiastic team culture.
- Develop plans for the next phase of growth for our company using the right strategies and tactics for financial success.
- You will be a mentor, a coach, a strategic thinker, a leader and a friend.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of how WordPress works if you are to succeed in this position.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience successfully developing and expanding a team of ten to fifteen remotely working Sales enthusiasts in an ever-growing technology scene.
- Strong solution-based sales experience with proven success in closing sales.
- You have a passion for developing the careers of our sales enthusiasts, we always seek to promote internally, you’d start out training as a salesperson just to learn the rope, but then you’ll be helping mould the sales department to where you want to see the best get better and the weaker become stronger.
- Having a winners mindset, seeking and tutoring our enthusiasts, aiming for the best positive service feedback from our customers.
- Proven previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology.
- Enthusiastic, charming, positive, confident, high energy, goal-oriented and most of all modest.
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done, our team is amazing
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum (starting at 28)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get