An ICT start-up company is looking for a Zimbabwean or South African (work from home) intern with the following attributes.
- Innovative and fun loving
- Self-starter who will create their own work.
- Eager to learn and quick to grasp concepts
- Passionate about the internet and its practical applications
The ideal candidate will be:
- An attachment student, a recent graduate or an Advanced level holder with the requisite skills.
- Have one of the following preferred programs, Business studies and Computing Science, Computer Science or any Quantitative degree. Applicants with Business, Marketing or related programs will be considered if only they have WordPress, SEO, Web and Programming skills.
- Have basic knowledge and appreciative of WordPress, SEO, web marketing. Some software development skills will give you an edge.
- Below 28 years of age.
- Have a good home working environment with their own reliable laptop and uninterrupted power supply.
In return, the company offers
- A work from home opportunity where you will work using your own laptop. Airtime will be provided sufficient for the given tasks.
- USD 50 monthly allowance and additional performance based bonuses.
- Opportunity for growth.
Send your CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of May 2020. DO NOT attach any academic certificates. In the email body outline your highest academic achievement.
Deadline for sending your application, 1 June 2020.
Failure to observe the given qualifications guidelines will result in your application being rejected.