German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering DAAD postgraduate scholarships for Developing Countries. These opportunities are open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program at German institutions of Higher education.
- Application Deadline: Depending on the chosen study programme; check deadlines.
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Award: 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Access Mode: Post or electronically
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Foreign Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Language: English or German
- Eligible Countries: Foreign Students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience. They fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.